Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Darkness Of the Blind Love

-Location:Some 5-star hotel, on the beach - the Red Sea
-Time: 01/12/2008 11: am
-Description: A sunny day is not unusual at this time
-Occupation: Marketing representative tours.
-don`t be surprised at the title of this story ,Love is Love but Each rule exception,
At this time the work is a little , For me there is no work there are other things, I was looking for anything that amuses me, I went to the beach as if I am going to my fate, Lit a cigarette and then I walked a little, And suddenly stopped, I saw a beautiful woman of her skin white in her twenties, this is what I saw, I walked quietly towards ,her As usual, a sales talk with a client,
Shape suggests an Arab girl, but white...
I said hello in Arabic ( the language of the place )
She: response to Russian
Me: I spoke in Russian
She: Response to Italian
Me: I laughed
Me: told her any language you speak
She: told me that I Italian
Me: it`s nice coincidence because I speak Italian very well
Any way ..i was happy because she was alone I told my self that she`s Came at the right time let`s have some fun so let`s start...
Me .. so it`s you're first day?
She: yes and I'm alone
Me : hmm you know it`s not the Italian season I guess you`re the only Italian person her in that time but sorry why you`re alone?
-She cried many tears without a sound ..Aww I don`t like that really I hate to see an woman crying or baby too
I don`t know the reason why she cried , I told her..
Me: Please don`t cry just tell me what`s happen and calm down
She: I'm here to looking for my lover he is from here he leaved me me over a month ago, Does not respond to my phone calls or even the messages we've been together for four years.
                                Ops…everything is planned unnecessarily become..
I don`t know I Offered to help, but she rejected
Me : so ok if you need any thing my disk in the reception see you ….
After one hour she came to lunch in the main restaurant Front of my desk she chosen table in front of me was just to eat and look at me
Then she came to me and..
She : thank you
Me : for what it`s ok any time during my work time would you like to talk don`t hesitate to come to me.
She : thanks .. see you. Bye
                                                         - In the Night shift
She came to me she was so beautiful and stayed with me 1 hour talking , And offered to go along a little outside the hotel
                                                      -Outside the hotel:
We stayed in café beside the hotel All my senses were so friendly I really wanted to help ,And misfortune her lover not exist in the city here we go..
I didn`t try to touch her to not be mistaken even her hands !!!
-Next day the same walking and the same café ,, she Became spent with me all day long and we became closer..
                                                             -Third day
Was very cold day and windy We have gone along and we sat on the pavement on the way ..she Hugged me and put her head on my shoulder and wept ,without feeling I hugged her and kissed her My heart began to fail, after the kiss I changed became another person After it was all our words about him became can not stand to hear his name, After what I wanted to help her back to him, He becomes a competitor ,
Cupid's arrow has struck me ,she Attracted me to her, without my will prepared, without my desire,The rest of her holiday…7 days.. I asked myself can I Compensate her can i grab her from he`s world ?
I challenged myself and evil is the challenge, I imagined that that I can make her forget 4 years love in 10 days ,but really I was excused..they says that (Love is blind)…
I Tried every way to make her forget him and focus with me I was really fall in love. Every day we became closer So I thought in moments that she really love me.she became dosn`t talk about him like before any way …
                                             - Last day in her vacation….
She promised me to come in Christmas, so after 15 days only Wow that`s Cool..

In those 15 days Were many contacts between us , I felt happiest person in the world, she will come to me again it`s only a few days, The days pass with difficulty…
                                                    - Day of arrival.....
Hard day waitin 12 hours problems...Then she arrived after hard day in air port , I rented a small apartment to stay together and for first time will have sex with her ,first time have sex with someone I love , was amazing feeling , Despite the fatigue My feeling was indescribable,
She will stay one week with me one week in paradise …
Next day the same happiness eating joking kissing ..
                                                            Third Day
was in bed watching TV she told me ....
She: he is here
Me: kept silence ..so?
She..don`t know
Me: call him
She : No I did nothing he must call me
(I was exploded inside but Apparent calm)
She: I want to know why he left me without reason why that`s all
Me : Silence a little..Call him
She: No no way he must call me I will not start
Me : ok
Then she started to cuddle kissing me but I was like a Statue no feeling Nothing at all.
while she kissing
Me: meet him and talk you must do that
I led her to him …I was broken inside
she stayed with him about 10 minutes then she back
Along the way in the car she try to talk but I keep silence what I was thinking about..
Why I wake up to this nightmare?…
Why he appeared at this time?.
Why she talked about him unless she still love and want him?
I began to feel I contained her I removed him from her heart and mind
But I was wrong , meet again in the same day evening.
Me: have you told him that you`re with another guy?
She : No
Me: you have to tell him that once im sure if he saw you happy if he loves you really so will say good luck.( That`s my thoughts )
She hesitated to go or not and when he call her , quickly she responded and said to me ( hush) don`t make voice please .
She to him :hello yea im coming…
In this time I was sure she will not be for me any more she`s gone
I waited for her hour by hour and drink smoke … then she called me..
She : I have told him he cried we are in the car now he want come and fight with you
Me : oh really if he come I kill him ok and switched off my cell started to prepare my bag of clothes.
Finally she back and saw my bag beside the door
She: why No please don`t go he gone it`s ok
Me : leave me alone I want go I can`t stay any more I will be beside you I will stay with my friends near here
She: cry No don`t leave me please
Me : let me goooooooo
I Closed the door firmly and gone..sure I didn`t slept that night
Next day morning Calling from her...
She : I will leave now
Me : where how still 4 days in you`re holiday
She: no I will leave
Me: don`t move until I come
After 10 minutes I came and saw
The place is organized , After the clothes are scattered everywhere and chaos overwhelming, So it`s over...
Me: will you go to him?
She : yes
Me: stayed in the couch and she in the bed keeping silence
She : bla bla bla
Me : in other world
She : sat on my lap and kissed me strong one
Because I couldn`t talk I kissed her and was trying to tell her every thing to make her don`t leave through this kiss
Then Calling ( sure to her )
        .. then she`s gone..
Yea this is the end..
She didn`t let me say I love you
She didn`t left with me anything from her even an picture.
But I still ask myself that …
I was stupid when I thought that I will compensate her by my love?
I was stupid when I thought that 4 years will forget in a few days?
Why she did all that with me and make me love her if she doesn't love me and still want him?
Harshest sense when she went, she was in my hug and in same day became in his bed
By the way
( after six months she called me and told me that she was pregnant from him but Aborted and he was the reason …he left her again )

1 التعليقات:

Dodo said...

hmmm, very nice one ,and u rn't stupid , u have only faith in love ,thats ur fault hun :D

Post a Comment